Abcor Home Health employs hundreds of qualified and responsible employees across 11 Counties in Illinois. With our 4 offices in Arlington Heights, Chicago, Woodridge, & Rockford, we are proud to offer a variety of positions in Chicago home care, Chicago home health, & more. Please see our jobs pages for more details:
Abcor Home Health is always looking for more talented and kind caregivers. Intelligence, kindness, compassion, strength, and organization are some of the character traits that we find make the best caregivers. If you possess these traits, give us a call – we’d love to meet with you! Abcor offers competitive compensation packages to make sure the best and brightest always want to come to work with our team. Abcor believes that every caregiver should be given the chance to grow professionally and advance their careers. For this reason, and to keep their skills sharp, Abcor provides many hours of ongoing training courses for their caregivers. These courses are developed and overseen by industry experts, so you are sure to get the best on-the-job instruction available today.
To ensure the safety and proper care of our clients, we perform thorough background checks, review and verify past work records, and contact personal references. This means that each and every Abcor caregiver is reliable, and they are held to our high ethical standards even after being hired and assigned to a client for care.
Home nursing jobs
Some of Abcor’s home care clients require more medical attention than a typical caregiver can legally provide. To assist these clients, Abcor also employs a variety of home health professionals. As is the case with our home care department, Abcor offers competitive compensation packages for nurses, therapists, and home health aides to make sure the best and brightest always want to come work with our team and our valued clients. Please be in touch with our staff to set up an interview if you are a:
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Home Health Aide (HHA)
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Physical Therapist (PT)
- Occupational Therapist (OT)
As with caregivers, medical qualifications alone are not enough to qualify to work for Abcor’s clients. Here too, personal demeanor, references, and other background checks are examined to ensure that each and every professional providing medical services under the Abcor Home Health name is among the best in the field.
Abcor’s medical professionals typically assist in the implementation of a Plan of Care outlined by a client’s team of doctors and/or their care coordination unit. They will also be able to uncover and address any shortcomings in the plan of care to make sure it constantly addresses the clients’ changing needs.
Administrative & managerial positions
In addition to caregiver and medical home health care jobs, Abcor Home Health also hires excellent individuals for administrative positions as they come up. Here too, Abcor offers competitive compensation packages to make sure the best candidates want to come work with our team.Positions available may be anything from administrative assistant to marketing coordinator to project manager, depending on when you’re looking. If you have relevant professional skills that you think could be of service to Abcor, please be in touch with our staff to set up a meeting.
CAREGIVER – , Cook, Lake , McHenry, and DuPage County
Preferred hoyer lift experience, incontinence care (training can be provided)
Basic Household and cleaning.
MUST BE: Hard Working, Responsible, Reliable.
High School Diploma or GED, Eligible to work , Reliable Car with Valid Auto Insurance.
Job Description Job Description Part-time, Full-time, Days, Evenings & Weekend Shifts Available
Reliable work for state clients.
Servicing six counties: Cook, DuPage, Kane, Lake, McHenry, Will.
MUST BE: Hard Working, Responsible, Reliable.
MUST HAVE: 1 year of experience, Social Security Card, High School Diploma or GED, Reliable Car with Valid Auto Insurance.
CNA or Homemaker duties may include, but are not limited to:
• Personal care and supervision of daily activities (bathing, feeding, dressing, hygiene, medication reminder)
• Engaging clients in activities both inside and outside the home
• Assisting on errands and appointments
• Non-medical home care services: light housekeeping, meal planning/preparation
Preferred hoyer lift experience, incontinence care (training can be provided) – Location: Arlington Heights
REGISTERED NURSE – RN – (PART-TIME)
The Registered Nurse is responsible for the delivery of patient care services through coordination, implementation, and supervision of the patients. The registered nurse follows the Plan of Treatment (POT) and supervises the staff delivering care. The Registered nurse participates in quality improvement activities within the Agency promoting overall compliance with State and Federal guidelines and professional standards of practice.
•Must be a registered nurse (RN) with the Illinois Department of Professional Regulation
•Home health care, or hospital background
•Must be able to travel to patient’s place of residence
•Must be able to maintain the minimum of 7 patients
•Intake and coordination of a referral from an acceptable referral source
•Initial in home evaluations and/or assessments
•Establish the patient\’s individualized treatment and medical record baseline
•Collaborate with physicians, other agency staff and contract services to coordinate and implement the POT
•Supervise the implementation of the POT and the quality of care delivered to the patient
•Provide in-home supervision of Home Health Aide services at least every 14 days for patient receiving aid services and document the visit in the medical record
•Re-evaluate the patient POT every 60 days and report condition change or change in treatment
•Document direct patient services, coordinate with team members as demonstrated through leadership of patient case conferences or in services
•Collaborating with leadership/management team and office staff to facilitate timely office processing of paperwork and personnel information
•Actively participates in agency quality improvement activities
Caregiver, Arlington Heights, Wheeling, Des Plaines IL
Must be Reliable, hard working,caring, and responsible.
• Car, valid driver’s license, auto insurance and Employment Eligibility
• Minimum 1 year caregiver experience
• High School Diploma or GED
Meet other requirements of the position
We are currently seeking Caregivers or Certified Nurse Assistants that can provide quality non-medical home care services to our clients. When you join the Abcor team, you will not just earn a paycheck – you will make a difference in people’s lives!
Duties included but are not limited to:
•Light house keeping
•Assistance w/ personal hygiene care
• Flexible schedule
• Health and Dental Insurance
• Online Training
• $ 11.57/hour
CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT – , Cook County, Lake County, McHenry County
• communication skills
• observation, reporting, and documentation of a client’s status and the care or service furnished
• reading and recording temperatures, pulse, and respiration, and blood pressures
• basic infection control procedures and instruction on universal precautions
• basic elements of body functions and changes in body function that must be reported to the supervisor
• maintenance of a clean, healthy, and safe environment
• High School Diploma / GED
• CNA Certification
• Home Health Experience
Works under the supervision of the Agency Supervisor or designated registered nurse. Provides direct patient care as assigned by the registered nurse. Provides quality and delivery of home health care services. Assists in home health care services that reflect the home health care agency philosophy and standards of home health nursing care of assigned clients.
Community Liaison/ Home Health Marketer, Arlington Heights
Have training and experience in marketing and at least 2 years of experience in home health agency or related healthcare field.
Exhibit sale skills
Exhibit leadership skills
Strong communication, organizational, and time management skills
Exhibit sale skills
Highly motivated towards achievement
Must have experience in marketing and at least 1 year of experience in home health or related healthcare field.
Bachelor’s Degree and/or Master’s Degree
Home Health/Hospital: 1 year
- The marketer is responsible for the patient census solvency, planning and overall home health services marketing of the organization.
SUMMARY OF JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Assist the Administrator with marketing strategies.
- Ensure that the patient’s census is sufficient to meet the agency’s employee workload needs.
- Ensure that marketed as compliant in federal, state, and accrediting organization’s regulations and standards.
- Follow agency policy and procedures
- Respond to requests and recommendations from the Governing Board and the Professional Advisory Committee and PI committee, Clinical Record Review Committee.
- Have the authority for the market of the home health services provided by the agency.
- Maintain appropriate marketing records.
- Be familiar with the applicable rules of the Departments: Illinois Department of Human Services, Illinois Department on Aging, Illinois Department of Public Health, Community Health Accreditation Program, and Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
- Ensure the completion, maintenance and submission of weekly marketing reports to Administrator.
- Maintain ongoing liaison with the hospitals, nursing homes, rehab centers, health care facilities, physician private practices, group doctors’ clinics and staff members and the community.
- Have excellent knowledge of current organizational chart to show lines of authority down to the patient or client level.
- Develops strategic and short-term plans for organizational marketing development.
- Educates community to the agency programs by interacting with numerous individuals and groups.
- Develop referral relationship with healthcare facilities directors of case management, discharge planning and social services.
- Ensures that the census numbers and qualified referrals from healthcare facilities.
- Maintain agency profitability/solvency with stable referral census.
- Maintains liaison among the community healthcare facilities, governing body, professional personnel, and staff.
- Ensuring the accuracy of public information materials and informing the governing body and staff of current organizational, community, and industry trends.
Field QA/Supervisor, Arlington Heights, IL
Basic computer skills, Excellent Communication Skills, Valid Drivers License and Auto Insurance,
•High School Diploma
•Experience in customer service
•Strong Organizational and Communication Skills.
•Strong computer skills.
• Ability to multi-task, as well as organize and prioritize work assignments.
• Ability to work independently and complete assignments timely and accurately.
•Conduct in home supervisory visits daily. •Evaluate homecare aides/Caregivers performance. •Monitor field staff compliance with Following Client’s plan of care. •Evaluate changes in client’s health condition. •Acting as a liaison between agency, client, and caregiver.