Abcor Home Health employs hundreds of qualified and responsible employees across 11 Counties in Illinois. With our 4 offices in Arlington Heights, Chicago, Woodridge, & Rockford, we are proud to offer a variety of positions in Chicago home care, Chicago home health, & more. Please see our jobs pages for more details:
Abcor Home Health is always looking for more talented and kind caregivers. Intelligence, kindness, compassion, strength, and organization are some of the character traits that we find make the best caregivers. If you possess these traits, give us a call – we’d love to meet with you! Abcor offers competitive compensation packages to make sure the best and brightest always want to come to work with our team. Abcor believes that every caregiver should be given the chance to grow professionally and advance their careers. For this reason, and to keep their skills sharp, Abcor provides many hours of ongoing training courses for their caregivers. These courses are developed and overseen by industry experts, so you are sure to get the best on-the-job instruction available today.
To ensure the safety and proper care of our clients, we perform thorough background checks, review and verify past work records, and contact personal references. This means that each and every Abcor caregiver is reliable, and they are held to our high ethical standards even after being hired and assigned to a client for care.
Home nursing jobs
Some of Abcor’s home care clients require more medical attention than a typical caregiver can legally provide. To assist these clients, Abcor also employs a variety of home health professionals. As is the case with our home care department, Abcor offers competitive compensation packages for nurses, therapists, and home health aides to make sure the best and brightest always want to come work with our team and our valued clients. Please be in touch with our staff to set up an interview if you are a:
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Home Health Aide (HHA)
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Physical Therapist (PT)
- Occupational Therapist (OT)
As with caregivers, medical qualifications alone are not enough to qualify to work for Abcor’s clients. Here too, personal demeanor, references, and other background checks are examined to ensure that each and every professional providing medical services under the Abcor Home Health name is among the best in the field.
Abcor’s medical professionals typically assist in the implementation of a Plan of Care outlined by a client’s team of doctors and/or their care coordination unit. They will also be able to uncover and address any shortcomings in the plan of care to make sure it constantly addresses the clients’ changing needs.
Administrative & managerial positions
In addition to caregiver and medical home health care jobs, Abcor Home Health also hires excellent individuals for administrative positions as they come up. Here too, Abcor offers competitive compensation packages to make sure the best candidates want to come work with our team.Positions available may be anything from administrative assistant to marketing coordinator to project manager, depending on when you’re looking. If you have relevant professional skills that you think could be of service to Abcor, please be in touch with our staff to set up a meeting.
Caregivers Needed ASAP, Aurora IL
Necessary Skills Preferred hoyer lift experience, incontinence care (training can be provided)
Basic Household and cleaning.
Basic Requirements MUST BE: Hard Working, Responsible, Reliable.
Eligibility High School Diploma or GED, Social Security Card, Reliable Car with Valid Auto Insurance.
Full-time, Days, Evenings & Weekend Shifts Available
Reliable work for state clients.
Servicing six counties: Cook, DuPage, Kane, Lake, McHenry, Will.
MUST BE: Hard Working, Responsible, Reliable.
MUST HAVE: 1 year of experience, Social Security Card, High School Diploma or GED, Reliable Car with Valid Auto Insurance.
CNA or Homemaker duties may include, but are not limited to:
• Personal care and supervision of daily activities (bathing, feeding, dressing, hygiene, medication reminder)
• Engaging clients in activities both inside and outside the home
• Assisting on errands and appointments
• Non-medical home care services: light housekeeping, meal planning/preparation
Preferred hoyer lift experience, incontinence care (training can be provided) – Location: Arlington Heights
Polish Speaking – Care Coordinator , Arlington Heights IL
• Primary duty is to schedule caregivers with clients, ensuring compatibility and customer satisfaction on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
• Provide first line of communication for in-field employees to make changes to schedules, call-offs, and informational updates
• Monitor, mediate, and log both client and employee activity and follow up on employee assignments and client service
• Enter and maintain accurate client billing and employee payroll records in tracking system.
• Maintain accurate client/employee documentation regularly
• Execute company policies and procedures for in-field employees
• Conduct annual performance reviews on in-field employees
• Perform weekend on-call duties
• Participate in employee meetings and group functions
• Answer telephones in a professional, knowledgeable, and inviting manner
• Other duties as assigned
• Associates Degree or Higher (Required)
• Bachelor’s degree in social work, nursing, discharge planning, marketing, or other related fields
• Demonstrated Management Skills.
• Combination of skills and experience that indicate person has an ability to perform the supervisory activities.
• Excellent Organizational and Communication Skills.
• Opportunity for advancement
• Working in the office with a fun atmosphere
• Working in the friendly team environment
Home Care Agency is currently seeking an energetic "Type A" individual to fill the role of Care Coordinator in our office. This is a FULL TIME position, work hours will be M – F from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm The best candidate for this position is someone who possesses strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills, someone who can demonstrate initiative and responsibility, function independently and is self-directed.