Abcor Home Health’s team of caregivers and medical home health professionals are exceptionally qualified to care for clients suffering from a variety of conditions. Their training and certifications make sure of this.
No matter what particular condition drove you or a loved one to require in-home care services, Abcor can match you with an excellent care provider who’s specially equipped to deal with your case.
Conditions include but are not limited to:
- General Aging Difficulties
- Disability & Rehabilitation
- Orthopedic Injuries
- Alzheimer’s Disease, Parkinson’s Disease, & Dementia
- Post-Stroke Care
- Cancer Care
- ALS – Lou Gehrig’s Disease
- Blood Disorders (Leukemia, Lymphoma, etc)
- Brain & Spinal Cord Injuries
- Cardiovascular Disorders (Heart Attack, Arrhythmia, etc)
- Endocrine Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders (Hepatitis, Pancreatitis, etc)
- Respiratory Disorders (Pneumonia, Cystic Fibrosis, etc)
If you need home care for a condition not listed above, get in touch with Abcor – we probably can help you too.